ANNUAL MEETING 2004
Resolutions of Annual Meeting 2004
The Annual Meeting for 2004 was held on Thursday 25 November 2004 at the Ellerslie Convention Centre, Ellerslie Racecourse, Greenlane Road, Auckland.
All resolutions proposed at the Annual Meeting were passed by the required majority of votes.
The resolutions comprised:
- Re-election of Wayne Boyd as a Director
- Re-election of Warwick Lewis as a Director
- Authorisation of the Directors to fix the Auditors' remuneration
- Adoption of a new constitution
Click on the documents below to download.
- Annual Meeting 2004 Presentation
- Chairman's Introduction and Managing Directors Review and Trading Update
- Notice of Meeting
- Proposed Constitution