ANNUAL MEETING 2007
The Annual Meeting for 2007 was held on Thursday 25 October 2007 at the Ellerslie Convention Centre, Ellerslie Racecourse, Greenlane Road, Auckland.
All resolutions were passed unanimously by shareholders attending the meeting.
The resolutions comprised:
- That Sue Sheldon be re-elected as a Director of Freightways
- That Sir William Birch be re-elected as a Director of Freightways
- That the total quantum of annual Directors’ fees be increased by $111,000 from an aggregate of $225,000 to an aggregate of $336,000, such amount to be divided amongst the Directors as they deem appropriate.
- That the Directors are authorised to fix the Auditorsí remuneration.
Click on the documents below to download.
- Annual Meeting 2007 Presentation
- Chairman's Introduction and Managing Directors Review and Trading Update
- Notice of Meeting