ANNUAL MEETING 2011
The Annual Meeting for 2011 was held in the Rutherford Room, Alexandra Park, Greenlane Road West, Epsom, Auckland, on Thursday, 27 October 2011 at 10.00 am.
Shareholders were asked to vote on four resolutions. All resolutions were decided by poll.
The resolutions passed were:
- That Sir William Birch be re-elected as a Director of Freightways.
- That Roger Corcoran be re-elected as a Director of Freightways.
- That the total quantum of annual Directors' fees be increased by $98,000 from an aggregate of $336,000 to an aggregate of $434,000 such amount to be divided amongst the Directors as they deem appropriate.
- That the Directors are authorised to fix the Auditors' remuneration.
Click on the documents below to download.
- Annual Meeting 2011 Presentation
- Chairman's Introduction and Managing Director's Review and Trading Update
- Notice of Meeting 2011
- Freightways Proxy Form 2011