ANNUAL MEETING 2012
The 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Freightways Limited (Freightways) was held in the Rutherford Room, Alexandra Park, Greenlane Road West, Epsom, Auckland, on Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 10.00 am.
Shareholders were asked to vote on four resolutions. All resolutions were decided by poll.
The resolutions passed were:
- That Sue Sheldon be re-elected as a Director of Freightways.
- That Mark Verbiest be re-elected as a Director of Freightways.
- That the total quantum of annual Directorsí fees be increased by 5% (being $22,000) from an aggregate of $434,000 to an aggregate of $456,000, such aggregate amount to be divided amongst the Directors as they deem appropriate.
- That the Directors are authorised to fix the Auditorsí remuneration.
Click on the documents below to download.
- Annual Meeting 2012 Presentation
- Chairman's Introduction and Managing Director's Review and Trading Update
- Notice of Meeting 2012
- Freightways Proxy Form 2012