ANNUAL MEETING 2014
The 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Freightways Limited (Freightways) was held in the Rutherford Room, Alexandra Park, Greenlane Road West, Epsom, Auckland, on Thursday, 30 October 2014 at 10.00 am.
Shareholders were asked to vote on three resolutions. All resolutions were decided by poll.
The resolutions passed were:
- That Mark Verbiest be re-elected as a Director of Freightways.
- That the total quantum of annual Directors' fees be increased by 3% (being $14,000) from an aggregate of $470,000 to an aggregate of $484,000, such aggregate amount to be divided amongst the Directors as they deem appropriate.
- That the Directors are authorised to fix the Auditors' remuneration.
Click on the documents below to download.
- Annual Meeting 2014 Presentation
- Chairman's Introduction and Managing Director's Review and Trading Update
- Notice of Meeting 2014
- Freightways Proxy Form 2014